COVID-19 days

It's been a while that we are living in the COVID-19 days now. Most people are staying at home. All students have to study from home. Workers are doing the same too. Only the ones considered as doing vital jobs can leave their house.

It sounds like a temporary solution before. It was purposed to slow down the spreading of the virus. Many days have been passed, It doesn't feel like a temporary anymore. I feels more like the living style has to be changed.

I spent many hours of watching movie nowadays. Today, I figured out that I have watched all of the movie that I thought I would watch. Need to search more to find out if I will like some others. I may find ones, but probably not too. It's an indication that I need to find other activity to spend my times.

May be it is a good time to start blogging again as the old days before the COVID-19. Starting a new activity like blogging is not that easy for me. There are many blockers that I need to pass but I'm taking the challenge anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tertipu Hitungan Kartu Belanja Carrefour

Kidal dan Otak

Ngadutrafik 2007 dan perilaku lapor-melapor