Another day without food

I failed to wake up early this morning so that I was unable to eat or drink anything before fasting. In addition to that, I also forgot to drink enough water on the night before. Bad enough? Of course not. There is still a fact that I also had a jogging a while before I broke my fasting day on the previous day.

It supposed to be a very tough day today. But for some reasons, I didn't feel it that bad. I still had enough energy up to noon time so I could even go out to a barbershop to get my hair cut. I only felt very tired a few hours before the end of the fasting time. I spent them by sleeping until the time to eat.

It's close to midnight again when I wrote this blog entry. I'm not sleepy as I had too much sleep this afternoon. However, there is a risk that I will fail to wake up again if I don't force myself to sleep. I don't want to take the risk. A day of fasting without preparation is enough.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tertipu Hitungan Kartu Belanja Carrefour

Kidal dan Otak

Ngadutrafik 2007 dan perilaku lapor-melapor